|Categories -> Slings -> Mossberg 590 Front Sling Attachment|
| GG and G Mossberg 590 Front Sling Attachment|
- Compact & easy to install.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- The Mossberg 590 Front Sling Attachment solidly mounts behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- A ball bearing detent on the Mossberg Sling Attachment helps secure the unit behind the magazine tubes end cap.
- The 590 Front Sling Attachment provides the preferred front side sling mounting position for 1 1/4" slings.
- All edges have been dehorned and rounded for the shooters safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough AS-35 Geneva steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
| ||Part #|
GGG 1084 2
MOSSBERG 590 AMBIDEXTROUS FRONT SLING ATTACHMENT
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $1.25|
| || || || |