|Light and tough, the FastFire series puts an unmistakable, bright red dot on your target to give you an immediate speed and accuracy advantage. Can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
The FastFire™ 3 provides 3 manual brightness settings, plus an automatic brightness adjustment setting.
The top-mounted battery offers easy access, without removing the sight.
Windage and elevation adjustments are accurate and easy to use.
TECH NOTE: The FastFire 3 will easily work with the Glock MOS system
- Bright red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- Compact and lightweight, so it won’t affect firearm balance or handling
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Mounts to almost anything—including handguns, rifles, and shotguns—using Burris mounting systems
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also features 3 manual brightness settings
- Windage and elevation adjustments make optic fine-tuning easy; no special tool required
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- CR1632 battery included
- Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight
- Comes with our Burris Forever Warranty™
- Reticles: FastFire™ 4-MOA Dot
- Reticle Color(s): Red
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 21 x 15 mm
- Finish: Matte
- Mount: Picatinny Mount
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Click Value: 1 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 115 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: 86 MOA
- Parallax/Focus: Parallax-free
- Length: 1.9 in.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Illumination Control: Manual push-button & automatic brightness adjustment
- Illumination Settings: 3 manual brightness levels; automatic setting reactive to environment
- Battery: CR1632