|What It Does
Designed with the competitive rifle shooter in mind, the Apex Enhanced Stabilization Attachment fixes to the threaded muzzle of a .223 or 5.56 caliber rifle to flatten out muzzle rise and reduce felt recoil. The gas jet on top of the compensator provides downward thrust to minimize muzzle climb and help keep the shooter on target for consecutive shots.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Less felt recoil for the shooter
- Neutralized muzzle rise created by the inline gas port on top and muzzle baffles
- Adjusted baffles reduce high pressure gas turbulence in the flight path of the bullet resulting in improved accuracy
- Eliminates negative recoil impulse
Features & Specifications
- Most Rifles chambered in .223 Rem or 5.56mm with a threaded barrel (1/2-28 tpi).
- Specifically designed and tested with AR-15 and Sig 556 rifles with a 16” barrel.
In The Package
- Overall Length: 2.6”
- Diameter: .750”
- Weight (without crush washer): 2.2oz (63g)
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride (QPQ) for a long lasting deep black color
- 1 ea. Apex Enhanced Stabilization Attachment
- 1 ea. Crush Washer
Before attempting to remove your original muzzle device, consult your manufacturer or a professional gunsmith to check your barrel for a blind pin preventing the original muzzle device from being removed. Attempting to remove a muzzle device with a blind pin may cause permanent damage to your barrel.
Note: Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.