|What It Does
Designed with the competitive rifle shooter in mind, the Apex Square Shooter Compensator attaches to the threaded muzzle of a .223 or 5.56 caliber rifle to flatten out muzzle rise and reduce felt recoil. It also boasts a unique square design to distinguish itself from others on the market.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Less felt recoil for the shooter
- Neutralized muzzle rise created by the inline gas port on top and muzzle baffles
- Adjusted baffles reduce high pressure gas turbulence in the flight path of the bullet resulting in improved accuracy
- Eliminates negative recoil impulse
Features & Specifications
- Most Rifles chambered in .223 Rem or 5.56mm with a threaded barrel (1/2-28 tpi).
- Specifically designed and tested with AR-15 and Sig 556 rifles with a 16” barrel.
In The Package
- Overall Length: 2.515"
- Diameter: .750”
- Weight (without crush washer): 3.4oz (98g)
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride (QPQ) for a long lasting deep black color
- 1 ea. Apex Square Shooter Compensator
- 1 ea. Crush Washer
Before attempting to remove your original muzzle device, consult your manufacturer or a professional gunsmith to check your barrel for a blind pin preventing the original muzzle device from being removed. Attempting to remove a muzzle device with a blind pin may cause permanent damage to your barrel.
Note: Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.