|What It Does
Originally designed as a semi-drop in replacement for Performance Center revolvers, the Apex Evolution IV N-Frame Hammer is redesigned using the same pinned sear and stirrup found on the Performance Center hammer. Additionally, the Apex Evolution IV Hammer replaces MIM components found in Smith & Wesson non-Performance Center revolvers and Performance Center revolvers made after January 2012. Manufactured from heat treated 17-4 Ph stainless steel, the hammer is wire EDM and CNC machined then surface ground to ensure consistent performance.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- This hammer converts your revolver to Double Action Only (DAO)
- Lacks a hammer spur for cocking to single action
In The Package
- Works in current production Smith & Wesson N-Frame centerfire revolvers only.
- 1 ea. Apex Evolution IV Hammer (N-Frame)
- 1 ea. Apex Fully Machined Revolver Sear
- 1 ea. Apex Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Stirrup and pins (pre-installed)
- 1 ea. Rebound Slide Spring (0.165” silver)
- 1 ea. Rebound Slide Spring (0.160” red & silver)
Gunsmith fitting is recommended but not always necessary.
Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.