|Categories -> Triggers -> Sigma Spring Kit|
| Apex Tactical Specialties Sigma Spring Kit|
|What It Does
The Apex Sigma Spring Kit produces a smoother trigger pull and improved reset and is designed for Duty/Carry use. The kit works as a stand-alone or in conjunction with the Apex SD/Sigma Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 2.0 lbs. from factory
- Smooths trigger pull
- Improves reset
In The Package
- Smith & Wesson Sigma Series semi-auto pistols (SW9VE or SW40VE) and all Sigma C, F & VE models.
- Works in conjunction with the Apex SD/Sigma Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger.
- NOT for use in the SD Series pistols (see Apex SD Spring Kit).
- 1 ea. Apex Trigger Return Spring
- 1 ea. Apex Striker Block Spring
- 1 ea. Apex Sigma Striker Spring
- 1 ea. Apex Sigma Slave Pin (to assist installation of trigger return spring)
This kit DOES NOT include a sear spring. We designed this kit to work with the factory sear spring, so removal and/or replacement of the sear spring is not necessary.
Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.
| ||Part #|
SIGMA SPRING KIT
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $1.05|
| || || || |