|What It Does
The Apex SD Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body polymer trigger with a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger. The trigger also reduces pre-travel by approximately 20% and over travel by 10% when compared to the factory trigger and is perfect for use in SD and Sigma pistols already equipped with an Apex SD or Sigma Spring Kit. The trigger also works as a standalone component.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Smooth face trigger with a solid body produces a more comfortable trigger for the shooter’s finger
- Reduces pre-travel by 20%
- Reduces over-travel by 10%
- Reduces trigger pull weight by 10-15%
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
In The Package
- Works in Smith & Wesson SD, SD-VE & Sigma Series Semi Auto Pistols - 9, 40 and .357 Sig models included. SD9, SD40, SD9VE & SD40VE.
- Works in conjunction with the Apex SD Spring Kit or Apex Sigma Spring Kit, or as a stand-alone with the factory components
1 ea. Polymer SD Action Enhancement Trigger
1 ea. SD Slave Pin
Slight tuning or modification to trigger body may be needed for certain models.
Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.