|Categories -> Triggers -> Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for M&P Shield|
| Apex Tactical Specialties Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for M&P Shield|
|What It Does
The Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the M&P Shield (9/40 only) directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid aluminum trigger body. The trigger reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%. It features a smooth, flat face with a center mounted pivoting safety. The center mounted pivoting safety bar prevents unintended operation by creating a trigger block that will not disengage unless the shooter places their finger directly on the trigger face. The flat-faced trigger causes the shooter to place their finger on the center line of the trigger and encourages trigger manipulation directly in line with the bore axis. The Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the M&P Shield is perfect for use with the M&P Shield already equipped with the Apex Duty/Carry Kit.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Reduces pre-travel
- Reduces over-travel
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
In The Package
- Works with all Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Pistols in 9mm and .40 calibers. NOT currently for use in the Shield 45.
- Works in conjunction with the Apex Shield Duty/Carry Kit, or as a stand-alone with the factory sear and other components.
You may need to make an adjustment to the trigger bar loop for proper function.
- 1 ea. Aluminum Shield Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger (9/40 only)
- 1 ea. Trigger Return Spring Installation Shield Slave Pin
| ||Part #|
SHIELD FLAT-FACED ACTION ENH TRIG
|You Save: $4.00|
| || || || |