|Categories -> Triggers -> Reset Assist Mechanism for the M&P|
| Apex Tactical Specialties Reset Assist Mechanism for the M&P|
|What It Does
The patented Apex Reset Assist Mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 8,510,980) is a drop in part engineered to improve tactile trigger reset of the M&P pistol. The RAM is precision machined and heat treated to Apex’s rigid quality control specifications with the utmost durability and longevity in mind.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Improves tactile trigger reset of the M&P pistol
- Serves as a failsafe in the unlikely event of a Trigger Return Spring breakage; keeping the trigger bar properly positioned under the sear and allowing the user to manually manipulate the trigger forward between shots
In The Package
- Works in Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, .357SIG and .40S&W models only that DO NOT INCLUDE a thumb safety, Magazine Disconnect or the Internal Locking System (ILS).
- Does not function in the VTAC variant.
This product will NOT work in VTAC variant and some of the newest M&P models due to change in sear housing block configuration. Please research S&W sear housing block change for M&Ps.
- 1 ea. Apex Reset Assist Mechanism
- 1 ea. Apex RAM Spring (medium)
| ||Part #|
RESET ASSIST MECHANISM (RAM)
|You Save: $1.20|
| || || || |