|Categories -> Triggers -> Reset Assist Mechanism for the M&P w/Magazine Disconnect|
| Apex Tactical Specialties Reset Assist Mechanism for the M&P w/Magazine Disconnect|
|What It Does
The patented Apex Reset Assist Mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 8,510,980) is a drop in part engineered to improve tactile trigger reset of the M&P pistol. This version, for the magazine disconnect version of the M&P pistol, maintains the full function of the Magazine Disconnect and is precision machined and heat treated to Apex’s rigid quality control specifications with the utmost durability and longevity in mind.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Improves tactile trigger reset of the M&P pistol
- Maintains the full function of the Magazine Disconnect
- Serves as a failsafe in the unlikely event of a Trigger Return Spring breakage; keeping the trigger bar properly positioned under the sear and allowing the user to manually manipulate the trigger forward between shots
In The Package
- Works in Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, .357SIG and .40S&W models with a Magazine Disconnect that DO NOT INCLUDE a thumb safety, or the Internal Locking System (ILS).
- Does not function in the VTAC variant.
This product will NOT work in VTAC variant and some of the newest M&P models due to change in sear housing block configuration. Please research S&W sear housing block change for M&Ps.
- 1 ea. Apex Reset Assist Mechanism
- 1 ea. Apex RAM Spring (light)
Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.
| ||Part #|
RESET ASSIST MECHANISM (RAM) *FOR MAGAZINE DISCONNECT MODELS*
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $1.20|
| || || || |