|What It Does
The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger Kit directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body machined aluminum trigger, and a center mounted pivoting safety. The center mounted pivoting safety bar prevents unintended operation by creating a trigger block that will not disengage unless the shooter places their finger directly on the trigger face. The flat target style trigger causes the shooter to place their finger on the center line of the trigger and encourages trigger manipulation directly to the rear (in line with the bore axis). The AEK trigger also reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20% from the factory trigger. It can be used in conjunction with any combination of M&P internals presently available from Apex Tactical* (except Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kit), as well as any configuration from the S&W factory. Perfect for use in M&P’s already equipped with an Apex Competition Action Enhancement Kit or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Reduces trigger pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%
- Smooths trigger face helps the shooter to place their finger on the center line of the trigger
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
In The Package
- Works with all Smith & Wesson M&P pistols – 9mm, .357Sig, .40S&W and .45ACP models included.
- Works in conjunction with the Apex Competition or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kits or as a stand-alone with the factory sear and other components.
- Does NOT function in the M&P Shield.
- Does NOT function with the Apex Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kits
This kit REQUIRES the use of the larger 1/8 inch sear spring and plunger set up. If your M&P has a 1/16th inch diameter sear plunger and spring, we strongly advise you upgrade to a new style sear housing block before installing this product. All function and reliability testing was done with a 1/8 inch sear plunger and spring, therefore we cannot guarantee proper function without the appropriate size sear plunger and spring.
- 1 ea. Aluminum Action Enhancement Trigger
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty 1/8" Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Slave pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)
Note: Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.