|What It Does
The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body polymer trigger, and a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger while firing. The trigger also reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20% from the factory trigger. Perfect for use in M&P’s already equipped with an Apex Competition Action Enhancement Kit or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit. It can be used in conjunction with any combination of M&P internals presently available from Apex Tactical (excluding the Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kits) as well as any configuration from the S&W factory.
Applicable To What Gun(s)
- Reduces trigger pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%
- Smooths trigger face helps the shooter to place their finger on the center line of the trigger
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
In The Package
- Works with all Smith & Wesson M&P pistols – 9mm, .357Sig, .40S&W and .45ACP models included.
- Works in conjunction with the Apex Competition or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kits or as a stand-alone with the factory sear and other components.
- Does NOT function in the M&P Shield.
- Does NOT function with the Apex Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kits
Notes : This kit REQUIRES the use of the larger 1/8 inch sear spring and plunger set up. If your M&P has a 1/16th inch diameter sear plunger and spring, we strongly advise you upgrade to a new style sear housing block before installing this product. All function and reliability testing was done with a 1/8 inch sear plunger and spring, therefore we cannot guarantee proper function without the appropriate size sear plunger and spring.
- 1 ea. Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty 1/8" Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Slave pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)