|Categories -> Rifles -> M&P15 Competition|
| Smith and Wesson- LE/Military M&P15 Competition|
We are proud to participate in S&W's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular S&W weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
M&P15 Rifles are the ideal modern sporting rifle. Built to perform multiple uses under various conditions, M&P15 Rifles are as versatile as they are reliable. Engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, M&P15 Rifles are easy to accessorize, but hard to put down. M&P15 Rifles are lightweight and rugged embodying the best combination of function and form.
- Performance Center Muzzle Brake
- Two-Stage Match Trigger
- 15” Free-Float Troy® Alpha® M-LOK® Handguard
- 2” Aluminum M-LOK® Accessory Rail
- VLTOR® I-Mod Stock
- 5R Rifling
- 1 in 8” RH Twist
- ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Safety: Manual Safety on Lower
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 38.5" Extended
- Action: Gas Operated Semi Automatic
- Stock: VLTOR® I-Mod Stock
- Grip: Hogue® Pistol Grip
- Weight: 117.9 oz / 3,342.4g
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 8" RH Twist
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s current inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within a few weeks, some may take longer. Please keep this in mind. Cards are not charged until the order ships to your FFL.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
| ||Part #|
S/6,RG,No Rear Sight,No Rear Sight,Custom Free Float,Alloy Frame,Semi Auto (Performance Center)
Coupon Codes will not work on this non-discountable item
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $319.01|
| || || || |