We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
The TAVOR® SAR Flattop incorporates a full-length MIL-STD Picatinny top rail in addition to the standard short rail mounted at a 45° angle opposite the charging handle.
- Caliber : 5.56 NATO
- Action : Semi-auto
- Operating System : Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type : Polymer NATO STANAG type
- Magazine Capacity : 30 rounds
- Barrel Material : Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length : 16.5"
- Overall Length : 26 ⅛"
- Weight : 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling : Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color : Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Type : Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights : Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
DISCONTINUED AND SOLD OUT