|Categories -> Rifles -> Tavor X95 XFD18|
| IWI LE/Military Tavor X95 XFD18|
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
The Tavor X95 represents the next generation, state-of-the-art CQB Bullpup design in a civilian legal 5.56 NATO or 9mm centerfire carbine.
Drawing on over 20 years’ experience with the TAVOR platform, the X95 was developed by IWI in Israel with the close cooperation of elite units of the IDF. Further refining the bullpup design, the IDF wanted a more compact, more familiar, more modular and more modern design that would allow for more efficient use of Picatinny rail accessories. The resulting platform incorporates a tri-rail forearm covered by three removable vented rail covers. The Tavor style trigger guard is modular in the X95 and can be easily converted to a more traditional trigger guard with pistol grip. The charging handle has been relocated closer to the shooter’s center mass, and perhaps the most significant departure from the Tavor, the ambidextrous magazine release has been relocated to a more
traditional AR-15/M16 location.
The first X95 select-fire carbines went into service with the IDF in 2010 and soon saw extensive use in several regional conflicts. Six years later, this battle proven and
evolutionary design is now available in the US in a semi-auto configuration.
- Clean long stroke gas piston operation.
- 18" 5.56 NATO detachable/interchangeable cold hammer
forged (CHF) chrome lined barrel, 1:7 twist CrMoV Steel
- 100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation with optional left hand bolt for 5.56 NATO. No additional parts required to convert 9mm Luger Parabellum to LH configuration.
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with push button ball bearing swivels included.
- Backup sights integral in the long top Picatinny rail. Tritium insert in front sight post.
- Simple field stripping for easy maintenance.
- Uses standard AR-15/M16/STANAG magazines.
- Caliber : 5.56 NATO
- Action : Semi-auto
- Operating System : Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type : Polymer NATO STANAG type
- Magazine Capacity : 30 rounds
- Barrel Material : Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length : 18"
- Rifling : Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color : Black
- Stock Type : Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights : Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
Please allow 8 Weeks for delivery. Cards are not charged until the item is shipped to your FFL
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
| ||Part #|
TAVOR X95 BULLPUP RIFLE-FLAT, 5.56, FDE, IRONSIGHT, TRITIUM POST, 18, BAYONET LUG
Coupon Codes will not work on this non-discountable item
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $413.00|
| || || || |