The “Dually" AR-15 Dual Rail Front Sight Accessory Mount provides the end user with a lightweight, sturdy, versatile and inexpensive mounting system designed to accommodate dual flashlight set ups, or light and laser combinations. Mounted to the AR15/M16 front sight “A-frame" front sight assembly, positions the tactical lights or lasers at eleven and one o'clock. These positions are light and laser positions most preferred by tactical shooters in order to maximize the tactical advantage during dynamic room entries.
- Lightweight and versatile.
- Designed to accommodate flashlight set ups and/or light and laser combinations.
- Mounts to the factory “A” frame front sight, and is held in place by counter pressure steel socket head cap screws.
- Both rails are 2 1/8-inches long and are manufactured to meet MIL-STD-1913.
- Rail gives the operator room to mount a light or laser in the 1 and 11 o’clock positions.
- All edges are rounded and softened to protect the shooter.
- Material: 6061T-6 solid aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.9 oz.