|Categories -> Light Mounts -> MIL-STD-1913 Forearm Mounting Rail For Tactical Flashlights|
| GG and G MIL-STD-1913 Forearm Mounting Rail For Tactical Flashlights|
The AR-15 MIL-STD-1913 Forearm Flashlight Mount is designed to fit those small flashlight models that are designed to directly interface with a MIL-STD-1913 rail. At a length of under two inches and a weight of just over 1/2 oz. This forearm illuminator mounting rail is as compact and lightweight as the lights themselves and it's inexpensive.
We recommend that the AR Forearm Flashlight Mount be attached to the handguard in a location where both the momentary-on (rotate counter-clockwise) and constant-on (rotate clockwise) switch assembly can be reached by the index finger of the support hand. For a right-handed operator this will usually be on the front of the top handguard just to the right of the centerline.
- Installs easily with common hand tools and supplied drill bit.
- Low profile design.
- A great alternative to expensive quad rails.
- Compact and lightweight by design.
- Manufactured from 606l-T6 solid billet aluminum and
- Type Ill hard-coat anodized black per Mil-Spec.
- Perfect length rail to mount lights or lasers.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Length: 2".
- Weight: 5/8 oz.
| ||Part #|
MIL-STD-1913 FOREGRIP RAIL MOUNT
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $2.52|
| || || || |