The small Mossberg factory button is tough to locate by feel during the high stress encountered in most tactical environments. To improve tactile recognition, GG&G developed an oversize tactical bolt release pad for the Mossberg 930 shotgun. This is an accessory that could very well save your life in a fire fight
- The knurled pad is easy to locate by touch and manipulate, even with a gloved hand.
- Although not difficult to install, the Mossberg 930 Bolt Release Pad requires that you be familiar with the technical dis-assembly of the shotgun and be mechanically inclined. If not, the component should be installed by a competent gunsmith. Installation requires basic tools.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- We use a new factory Mossberg carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad.
- All edges have been rounded and de-burred for the shooters safety.
- Material: The GG&G Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Size: 1 1/4" x 5/8"
- Finish: Non-reflective manganese phosphate combat finish per Mil-Spec