The Benelli Rear Sling Attachment accommodates the single point tactical slings that have become quite popular in both military and law enforcement special operations circles. We thought Benelli M1 and M3 owners needed a rugged single point sling mount for their combat shotguns.
- Easily installed.
- The Benelli Rear Sling Attachment has been designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional and tactical use.
- Fits Benelli M1, M3, Super 90 and Super Black Eagle shotguns.
- Accommodates slings up to 1 1/4" wide and will also accept HK style hooks and Chalker sling system.
- The Benelli Rear Sling Mount permits the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder.
- This sling position makes it easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, either on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position.
- The GG&G Benelli Rear Sling Attachment can be used as a dual point connection with the factory front attachment or as a single point sling connection.
- When using the Benelli Rear Sling Mount as a Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- Located in ideal position for mounting a single point sling directly behind the receiver and in front of the buttstock.
- All edges are rounded and fully deburred for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Precision machined from rugged 7075 aircraft grade billet aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.