|Categories -> Slings -> Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount|
| GG and G Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount|
The unique design of the GG&G Mossberg 500 Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front sling attachment point.
- Installs easily.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous. When used by a right handed shooter the accessory rail will point rearward. When used by a left handed shooter the accessory rail will point forward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg 500 shotgun.
- The looped sling attachment accepts HK style hooks and MASH hook sling attachments.
- All edges have been rounded and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- The Accessory Rail dovetail is manufactured per MIL-STD-1913.
- Length: The Accessory Rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof AS-35 Geneva steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
NOTE: If your Mossberg 500 shotgun has a removable magazine tube end cap that is not attached to the barrel, you need to purchase one of the GG&G Sling Attachments manufactured for the Mossberg 590 versus one for the Mossberg 500.
| ||Part #|
MOSSBERG 500 SLING & FLASHLIGHT COMBO MOUNT
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $3.04|
| || || || |