|Categories -> Slings -> Remington VERSA MAX Standard Rear Sling Attachment|
| GG and G Remington VERSA MAX Standard Rear Sling Attachment|
Because the Remington VERSA MAX Rear Sling Plate is mounted just behind the receiver, it can be used in a dual point sling setup or as a single point sling attachment. It provides a 1 1/4" rectangular sling mount in the side mounting orientation. This not only aids in keeping the shotgun close to your body, but also aids in eliminating the shotgun rolling over which occurs when slings are mounted to the bottom of the shotgun.
- Installs easily.
- Mounts just behind the receiver.
- Accommodates up to 1 1/4" wide sling webbing.
- Can be used as a single point sling attachment or in a dual point setup.
- All edges are rounded and smoothed to protect the shooter.
- Material: Manufactured from tough 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Finish: Bead blasted and Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black combat finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: Less than 1 oz.
| ||Part #|
REMINGTON VERSA MAX STANDARD REAR SLING ATTACHMENT
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $3.00|
| || || || |