The Geissele Hi-Speed Service Rifle trigger is designed for High Power Service Rifle competition. It is an approved trigger for use in NRA and CMP High Power matches including sanctioned competitions such as Excellence In Competition and the National Trophy matches. The Service Rifle trigger’s adjustability and exclusive 5-coil trigger spring allows for a heavier 1st stage pull weight and lighter 2nd stage weight to give outstanding control and precision while still meeting the minimum trigger weight requirement of 4.5 lb.
All weights are approximates.
- Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin
- Trigger Bow Type: M4 Curved
- Weapon Platform: AR15/AR10
- Type: 2 Stage
- 1st Stage Weight: 3.2 lbs. - 5.0 lbs.
- 2nd Stage Weight: 0.5 lbs. - 1.5 lbs.
- Total Pull Weight: 3.7 lbs. - 6.5 lbs.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Recommended Use: Hi Speed National Match, Precision Shooting, High Power Match Rifle Competition
- Pin Size: Mil-Spec
The Geissele Hi-Speed Service Rifle Trigger is designed for NRA High Power Service Rifle competition.