Finely-tuned semi-automatic-only version of our full-auto, two stage combat trigger presently used in the U.S. Special Operations Community. The large pin dimension is 0.169 inches, whereas the standard pin dimension is 0.155 inches. Built on the chassis of the Geissele SSA, the Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E) provides enhanced trigger control and weapon accuracy while maintaining the robustness and reliability of our combat-proven two-stage trigger. The SSA-E’s reduced first and second stage pull weights result in a trigger with a smooth, light first stage take-up and a crisp, candy cane-like second stage break. The SSA-E is ideal for use in precision Squad Designated Marksman type rifles where weapon accuracy and reliability are critical and a non-adjustable drop in trigger is desired.
All weights are approximates.
- Size: 1990-2009 Colt Large Pin
- Trigger Bow Type: M4 Curved
- Weapon Platform: AR15/AR10
- Type: 2 Stage
- 1st Stage Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- 2nd Stage Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Total Pull Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Adjustable: No
- Recommended Use: Target Shooting, Precision Shooting
- Pin Size: Large Pin (for Colt 1990-2009)
Large pin version of the Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E) Trigger for use in Colt AR rifles manufactured from 1990 to 2009.