|Categories -> Rifles -> M&P15TS Upper Assembly|
| Smith and Wesson- LE/Military M&P15TS Upper Assembly|
Features & Benefits
Cannot ship to the following - CT, MD, MA, NJ, NY
- Manufactured on the M&P15 modern sporting rifle platform.
- 14-1/2" Chrome-lined CMV barrel with permanent Smith Vortex™ flash hider for 16" overall length.
- Ensures a complete propellant burn and negligible flash, unlike the standard issue closed-end "bird cage" unit or competing straight-flute designs. Right hand helical flutes will not loosen under sustained fire. The flute configuration is 40% stronger due to greater mass. Accuracy remains the same or improves.
- Troy™ 13" TRX Extreme Handguard
- One-Piece, Free Floating Rail, designed for secure installation. Troy™ TRX rails are custom manufactured from aircraft aluminum and finished in MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat.
- New state of the art rotary locking system
- Proprietary patent pending one-piece design
- Reduced heat transfer
- Significant weight reduction
- True U.S. Military Specification M1913 rails
- Increases target acquisition speed
- Free floating design that enhances accuracy
- Includes Troy barrel nut
- MBUS® Front and Rear Sights
- Impact resistant polymer provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sights easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Chambered in 5.56 mm NATO
- Barrel twist rate 1 in 7"
Note : We are a factory direct LE/Mil dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
| ||Part #|
Plastic Grip, Folding Adjustable, Folding Sight, Custom Free Float, Alloy Frame, Semi Auto
Coupon Codes will not work on this non-discountable item
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $319.01|
| || || || |