|Categories -> Rifles -> M249S|
| FN LE/Military M249S|
We are proud to participate in FNH's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
The FN M249S, a semi-automatic version of the M249 SAW light machinegun, was originally developed by FN Herstal as the FN MINIMI® and adopted by the U.S. Military in 1988. The rifle features the signature 20.5-inch FN cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and operates from a closed bolt position. Chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO, the rifle will accept both magazine and linked ammunition belt and offers a 4.0-6.5 pound trigger pull out-of-the-box.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Operation: Closed Bolt
- Barrel Length: 20.5"
- Overall Length: 40.75
- Overall Height: 9.5"
- Weight: 17.0 lb (empty)
- Twist rate: 1:7" RH
- Trigger Pull: 4.0-6.5 lbs
- Semi-auto only
- Formed steel frame with claw extractor design
- Fixed, pivoting ejector plus side ejection of cases
- Top cover integrated MIL -STD 1913 mounting rail for sighting systems
- Changeable barrel
- Cold hammer-forged steel
- Hard chrome-plated bore and chamber
- Highly ergonomic polymer buttstock assembly with hydraulic recoil buffer system and non-slip buttplate
- Crossbolt safety
- Curved trigger for improved finger position and control
- Standard disintegrating link belt-fed
- Under-mounted polymer ammunition container helps keep ammunition cleaner for reduced wear and added reliability
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM, A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
| ||Part #|
Coupon Codes will not work on this non-discountable item
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $767.00|
| || || || |