|Available to all legal purchasers|
The FN 15™ 1776, the newest addition to the company’s modern sporting rifle product line, is designed to be high performance, value-priced, and optics-ready, perfect for shooters looking for a base rifle to customize to their liking. The rifle includes many of the same features found in the FN 15™ series like 16-inch, alloy steel, button-broached barrel, 6-position collapsible stock, A2-style compensator, and sling attachments. In contrast, the FN 15™ 1776 features an optics-ready MIL-STD 1913 flat-top rail for mounting the scope or sight of your choice.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Overall Length: 32" (collapsed); 35.2" (extended)
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rd
- Weight: 6.6 lb (empty)
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Twist rate: 1:7" RH
- Semi-auto only
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- Flat-top receiver, M-1913 MIL-STD rail at the 12 o'clock position
- Optic ready
- Alloy Steel, button broached barrel
- Button-broached, chrome-lined
- A2-style compensator
- Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount
- Two-piece, single heat shield, oval hand guard
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist
- Magpul PMAG® Gen 3
- Includes (1) 30 rd Magazine
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.