|Categories -> Rifles -> ARX 100|
| Beretta LE/Military ARX 100|
We are proud to participate in Beretta's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTís
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
Todayís Ultimate Tactical Rifle
The ARX100 was engineered with one purpose in mind: to be todayís best tactical semiauto rifle.
It takes the concept of a modular rifle to futuristic levels, while maintaining an absolutely simple operation that make it ultra-reliable. With ambidextrous controls, easily-replaceable barrel and virtually endless possibilities for customization and accessorization, the ARX100 is adaptable to any firing scenario and is perfect for todayís most demanding tactical shooter.
Ultimate Reliability and Ease of Maintenance\
The ARX100 features a constant contact/short-stroke gas piston system that makes it feed and fire under the most unforgiving conditions. The lightweight technopolymer receiver allows for reliable operation with virtually no lubricants. To make maintenance easy and trouble-free, this rifle has no pins and can be completely disassembled in a matter of seconds with no tools at all.
This rifle was designed to be completely ambidextrous, and all the critical controls on it may be operated right- or left-handed. These include the 2-position safety, the magazine release, the bolt release and charging handle and the case-ejection selector, which determines whether spent brass is ejected to the right or left. The flip-up backup sights that come standard on the ARX100 are also versatile, offering an easily-adjustable diopter system ranged from 100 to 800 yards. The barrel is also easily replaceable in seconds, making is possible to use different lengths and calibers without any tools required. Lastly, the folding stock is adjustable for length of pull at the touch of a button, using a simple and rugged telescopic construction.
The possibilities for accessorization on the ARX100 are limited only by the userís imagination. It comes out of the box with a full-length Picatinny rail on top, which is perfect for attaching a variety of optics and other sighting systems. It also has Picatinny rails on both sides of and under the fore-end, which offer countless possibilities for easily adding lighting systems and other tactical devices.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFLís information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
| ||Part #|
BER JXR11B00LE And PMags
RIFLE, 5.56MM, SEMI-AUTOMATIC, 16" BARREL, 30 RND MAG MATTE BLACK Includes an additional 5 Free MAG571-BLK PMags
Coupon Codes will not work on this non-discountable item
|You Save: $110.00|
| || || || |