|Categories -> Weapon Lights -> DSF-500/590 |
| SureFire DSF-500/590 |
Featuring two levels of tactical illumination, ambidextrous switching, a slender ergonomic design, and legendary SureFire reliability and durability, the DSF-500/590 is the ultimate WeaponLight for Mossberg 500 or 590 shotguns.
This compact, lightweight system replaces the weapon’s original factory forend and features a recoil-proof LED that generates 600 lumens of blinding white light at maximum output, or 200 lumens with twice the runtime on its high setting. The LED’s light is focused by a precision reflector to create a smooth, wide beam perfect for closer-range shotgun applications typical in law enforcement and home defense—with enough reach and surround light to properly identify threats and maintain situational awareness.
The DSF-500/590 features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switches on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters. Selecting the LED’s output is achieved by activating the light in constant-on mode and then pressing the output-mode selector switch until the desired output level (600 or 200 lumens) is set. The selected output can then be left in constant-on mode or switched to momentary activation, and it stays at that output level until reset. Every DSF-Series WeaponLight also features an integrated system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations.
A lightweight but strong aluminum module protects the optics, LED, and sophisticated electronics, minimizing length with side-by-side placement of the two lithium batteries that power the system. The module has a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish to protect against scratches, abrasion, and corrosion, while O-ring and gasket seals keep out moisture, dust, and debris. The slender forend body is made from extremely tough polymer and is textured for a secure hold and features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switching on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters.
The DSF-500/590 fits as-is any 500 or 590 shotgun variant with a 6¾" forend tube (magazine tube). An included internal spacer provides a proper fit for 7¾" forend tubes.
The DSF-500/590 provides unmatched power, versatility, and control, making it a must-have on Mossberg 500 and 590 shotguns used in combat, law enforcement, or home defense. NOTE: To see our other DSF shotgun forend models, click here.
Fits: Mossberg 500 and 590 shotguns with either 6¾” or 7 ¾” forend tube
- Output / Runtime -- White Light
- High 600 lumens / 1.5 hours
- Low 200 lumens / 3.0 hours**
- Tactical Runtime 3.0h ours**
- Bezel Diameter 1.37 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 18.2 ounces
- Batteries 2 123A (included)
** Runtime until output drops below 50 lumens
- Virtually indestructible, two-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting, and 200 lumens with nearly twice the runtime on high
- Precision reflector shapes a versatile beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- Switching—ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, output-mode-selector switch on left side, system-disable switch on forend bottom
- Slender, lightweight, high-impact polymer forend is textured for secure grip
- Construction—Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body; coated, tempted window; O-ring & gasket seals for weatherproofing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
| ||Part #|
DEDICATED 6V SHOTGUN FOREND FOR MOSSBER 500/590; INCLUDES AMBIDEXTRIOUS MOMENTARY/CONSTANT ON SWITCHES, DISABLE ROCKER SWITCH, ISOLATED SELECTOR SWITCH FOR HIGH (600 LUMENS) & LOW (200 LUMENS) OUTPUT MODES
|You Save: $39.50|
| || || || |